• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Wealth
  • Model Number: JS-WES-4333
  • Gender: Men
  • Upper Material: PU
  • Outsole Material: PU
  • Use: Beach
  • Style: beach shoes
  • Season: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
  • Product Name: NEW beach slipper beach walk slipper
  • Logo: printed or embroidered
  • Color: customized
  • Size: 28.5*12 cm(customized)
  • Material: PU sole
  • Function: beach
  • MOQ: 1000 pairs
  • Sample: Free samples
  • Sample Time: 3days
  • Payment: paypal,T/T,L/C ,as your requirement

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details 1 pair/opp, 100 pairs/ctn
size of carton: 63*30*56 cm
N/G: 12/13 kg

NEW beach slipper

Low Price and High Quality

  • Synthetic
  • PU sole
  • Special sole,slip resistant an light in weight.
  • Use plush material,very soft and comfortable.
  • Convenient to carry,suitable for you to take for travel or business trip.
  • One size fit all.

 

 

Pictures of new design shoes leather shoes for beach

Product NameNEW beach slipper beach walk slipper
  Material

 

material: PU + felt

Sole: PU leather sole

 

  Size28.5*12 cm or other customized sizes.
  MOQ1000 pairs
 Sample 

Free samples

  ImprintAny required logos
 Payment 30% deposit, 70% balance get paid before shipping
 
Packaging & Shipping

 Packaging and Shipping of new design shoes leather shoes for beach

  Packaging details

1 pair/opp, 100 pairs/ctn

size of carton: 63*30*56cm

N/G: 12/13 kg

 Shipping  details
 
Advantages

 Advantages of new design shoes leather shoes for beach

 

Company Information

 

Our Services

 

Hello, I'm Kitty. Welcome to our website!

 

We are a large manufacturer with the lines of development, producing, trading and service.

 

Travel kits (sleeping eye mask, ear plugs, and inflatable neck pillow as well as hotel slippers) are produced for Marriott, United Airlines, Hello Kitty and other companies. 

If you are interested in this new design shoes leather shoes for beach or have any question, please feel free to contact us at 86- 514-87498270 , Mob: 86-18852710056, or my TM number:  cn200828111. We will be happy to serve you.

 

We look forward to your call. Thanks and Best Regards!

FAQ

 

Q: Can your factory print or embroider my logo on goods?

A: Sure. We can print or embroider the hotel logo on goods or their packing box.

 

Q: Where is your general loading port?

A: Shanghai port or Ningbo port. We can also ship to the port which customer requests.

 

Q: What is your payment term?

A: 30% T/T in advance and the rest 70% are paid before shipping.

 

Q: How can I get your samples?

A: We can offer you the samples for free, but you need undertake the freight.

 

Q: How does your factory control the quality?

A:Our quality is excellent! Each worker keeps the QC from the beginning to the end:

1) All raw materials which we use are environmental-friendly;

2)  Skillful workers care every detail in handling the sewing stamping, printing, stitches and package.

 

Why choose us?

 

1.One stop service ( no more difficulties orders from China directly) 
2.Over 10 years experience, solving all problem advanced save time and cost 
3.Best price based on our smart solution and supply chains management 
4.Strict quality control through our QC team 
5.Share with ideas for marketing products and consulting for production 
6.Good work team to win the market in your country, can be good sourcing agent in China 
7.Big discount for shipping based on our large export.

 

 

We're looking forward to your inquiry...

 

Suggestions

 You may also like:

 
Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland)
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
15 Transactions 40,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $69,000
Learn More