• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Form: Mask
  • Use: Eye
  • Supply Type: OEM/ODM
  • Certification: CE, SGS
  • Material: silk, 100% silk
  • Mask Form: Powdered Mask
  • Ingredient: 100%
  • Main Ingredient: silk
  • Feature: Anti-Puffiness, Dark Circles, Nourishing, sleeping
  • Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
  • Model Number: JS-WES-1268
  • Product Name: 100% silk eye mask
  • Contoured Sleep Mask logo: Support netting imprint, hot transprinting, embroider etc
  • Contoured Sleep Mask color: customized
  • Size: 22*11 cm(customized)
  • Function: Sleeping, games, souvenior and gifts for business, party, decoration
  • MOQ: 1000pcs for gift
  • Sample: Free Samples China Product for gift
  • Sample Time: 5days
  • Payment: T/T paypal L/C ,as your requirement

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details The packing of silk eye blindfold sleeping mask
1 pc/opp, 500 pcs/ctn
size of carton: 70*52*46 cm
N/G: 9/10 kg
Delivery Time Shipped in 20 days after payment

100% silk eye blindfold

1.Material:100% silk

2.Size: 22*11 cm

3.Color: as your request;

4.Straps: can be adjustable;

4.Logo: as your request.

 

 

 

Product Description

 

Product Name100% silk eye blindfold eye masks
  Material

Outer plate:100%  silk

Inner plate: 100% silk

Filling: silk

  Size22*11 cm or other customized sizes.
  MOQ1000 pcs
  Sample

Free samples

  ImprintAny required logos
  Payment30% deposit, 70% balance get paid before delivery.
Packaging & Shipping

 

  Packaging details

1 pc/opp, 500 pcs/ctn

size of carton: 70*52*46cm

N/G: 9/10 kg

 Shipping  details
 
Advantages

 

 

Company Information

  

 

 

 

Our Services

 

Hello, I'm Kitty. Welcome to our website!

 

We are a large manufacturer with the lines of development, producing, trading and service.

 

Travel kits (sleeping eye mask, ear plugs, and inflatable neck pillow as well as hotel slippers) are produced for Marriott, United Airlines, Hello Kitty and other companies. 

 

If you are interested in this eye blindfold sleep mask or have any question, please feel free to contact us at 86- 514-87498270, Mob:+86 18852710056, or my TM number:  cn200828111. We will be happy to serve you.

 

We look forward to your call. Thanks and Best Regards!

FAQ

 

Q: Can your factory print or embroider my logo on goods?

A: Sure. We can print or embroider your brand and logo on the products

 

Q: Where is your general loading port?

A: Shanghai port or Ningbo port. We can also ship to the port which customer requests.

 

Q: What is your payment term?

A: 30% T/T in advance and the rest 70% get paid before shipping.

 

Q: How can I get your samples?

A: We can offer you the samples for free, but you need undertake the freight.

 

Q: How does your factory control the quality?

A: Our quality is excellent! Each worker keeps the QC from the beginning to the end:

1) All raw materials which we use are environmental-friendly;

2)  Skillful workers care every detail in handling the sewing stamping, printing, stitches and package.

 

Why choose us?

1.One stop service ( no more difficulties orders from China directly) 

2.Over 10 years experience, solving all problem advanced save time and cost 
3.Best price based on our smart solution and supply chains management 
4.Strict quality control through our QC team 
5.Share with ideas for marketing products and consulting for production 
6.Good work team to win the market in your country, can be good sourcing agent in China 
7.Big discount for shipping based on our large export

 

 

 

 

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at any time. I'm Kitty. Thanks!

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland)
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
18 Transactions 70,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $71,000
Learn More