disposable bulk sleep eye masks with CE certificate

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • 1000 - 4999
    US $0.39
  • 5000 - 9999
    US $0.35
  • >=10000
    US $0.30
Supply Ability:
10000 Piece/Pieces per Day
SHANGHAI/NINGBO for sleep eye mask
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Supply Type:
satin, cotton(satin,waffle,190T,polyester,terry cloth etc)
Mask Form:
Powdered Mask
Main Ingredient:
PVC flocking+satin
Anti-Puffiness, Dark Circles, Nourishing, sleeping
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Model Number:
Product Name:
disposable bulk sleep eye masks with CE certificate
Contoured Sleep Mask logo:
Support netting imprint, hot transprinting, embroider etc
Contoured Sleep Mask color:
20*10 cm(or customized)
Sleeping, games, souvenior and gifts for business, party, decoration
Free samples
Sample Time:
T/T paypal L/C ,as your requirement
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 pc/opp, 1000 pcs/ctn
size of carton: 46*34*40 cm
N/G: 9/10 kg
Delivery Time
18-23 days after samples and deposit are comfirmed

Disposable bulk sleep eye masks with CE certificate




Product Description


Product Name personalized disposable bulk sleep eye masks with CE certificate

Outer plate: PVC flocking/ satin

Inner plate:satin

Filling: 3mm sponge+non-woven fabric

Other Choices: Satin, 190T, cotton, waffle, polyester, terry cloth and so on.

  Size20*10 cm or other customized sizes.
  MOQ1000 pcs

Free samples

  ImprintAny required logos
  Payment30% deposit, 70% balance get paid before delivery.
Packaging & Shipping


  Packaging details

1 pc/opp, 1000 pcs/ctn

size of carton: 46*34*40cm

N/G: 9/10 kg

 Shipping  details



Company Information




Our Services


Hello, I'm Kitty. Welcome to our website!


We are a large manufacturer with the lines of development, producing, trading and service.


Travel kits (sleeping eye mask, ear plugs, and inflatable neck pillow as well as hotel slippers) are produced for Marriott, United Airlines, Hello Kitty and other companies. 


If you are interested in this satin Main Ingredient funny sleep eye mask or have any question, please feel free to contact us at 86- 514-87498270, Mob: 86-18852710056, or my TM number:  cn200828111. We will be happy to serve you.


We look forward to your call. Thanks and Best Regards!



Q: Can your factory print or embroider my logo on goods?

A: Sure. We can print or embroider your brand and logo on the products


Q: Where is your general loading port?

A: Shanghai port or Ningbo port. We can also ship to the port which customer requests.


Q: What is your payment term?

A: 30% T/T in advance and the rest 70% get paid before shipping.


Q: How can I get your samples?

A: We can offer you the samples for free, but you need undertake the freight.


Q: How does your factory control the quality?

A: Our quality is excellent! Each worker keeps the QC from the beginning to the end:

1) All raw materials which we use are environmental-friendly;

2)  Skillful workers care every detail in handling the sewing stamping, printing, stitches and package.


Why choose us?

1.One stop service ( no more difficulties orders from China directly) 

2.Over 10 years experience, solving all problem advanced save time and cost 
3.Best price based on our smart solution and supply chains management 
4.Strict quality control through our QC team 
5.Share with ideas for marketing products and consulting for production 
6.Good work team to win the market in your country, can be good sourcing agent in China 
7.Big discount for shipping based on our large export





If you are interested in our products, please feel


free to contact me at any time. I'm Kitty. Thanks.